Féile Ealaíne na Cásca: April/Aibreán
The Dingle Peninsula is renowned for its beauty and has ever been a haven for visual artists. Féile na Cásca is an annual Easter art exhibition in Ballyferriter organised by Oidhreacht Chorca Dhuibhne. It has been running now for over 40 years!
Each year, as well as pieces from adult artists, there is always a wonderful exhibition of work carried out by primary school students from all over the peninsula, with a different theme to provide inspiration.
Local artists make several trips to each school to work with the children on their art project. This work is being supported by Ealaíon na Gaeltachta. The exhibition is held in Áras Bhréanainn, and opens on Easter Sunday. It will continue until the following Friday.
All are welcome to beautiful Ballyferriter, to marvel at the wonderful artwork by local children and artists.
- Address: Áras Bhréanainn, Ballyferriter, Tralee, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: (066) 915 6100
- Website: http://www.oidhreacht.ie/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/F%C3%A9ile-Eala%C3%ADne-na-C%C3%A1sca-1520088874883832/
- Distance from Dingle Town: 10-15km