Dingle Literary Festival: November/Mí na Samhna
Féile Liteartha Chorca Dhuibhne
18 - 20 November 2022
Dingle Lit is a three day literary festival which takes place on the Dingle Peninsula it is a festival that aims to celebrate and enhance the cultural and economic life of the Dingle Peninsula, already widely known for its creativity. It is a new, inclusive and accessible festival for adults and children focused on the literary arts – fiction, poetry and non-fiction in English and Irish – and delivered through readings, workshops and performance.
All funds generated by the festival will go towards organising and promoting an annual Dingle Lit festival for both adults and children on the Dingle Peninsula.
Details of all events and weekend timetable on website.
- Address: Dingle Lit, Ballyferriter West, Dingle, Tralee, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: + 353 (0)85 867 8955
- Website: https://dinglelit.ie/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Dingleliteraryfestival/
- Distance from Dingle Town: 0km