Mount Brandon Hostel, Cloghane
Mount Brandon Hostel is located at the foot of Brandon Mountain along the Dingle Way walking route. The hostel is situated in one of the most scenic and unspoiled regions of Ireland. A hill walker's paradise for both the discerning hill walkers and the casual walkers, it affords you breathtaking views of both the valleys and hills surrounding the mountain and birds-eye views of Tralee Bay and its fantastic beaches, ideal for surfing and angling. The area is also renowned for its fishing, both river, lake and sea, offering you an experience you will not forget.
- Top quality hostel/retreat centre
- Wonderful sea and mountain views
- Variety of accommodation
- Yoga/meditation space
- Music sessions on-site
We provide tailored packages for groups and cater for birthdays, celebrations, reunions and anniversaries. We also host retreats, trainings, team building and special interest groups. We regularly welcome hill walking and student groups, schools and colleges. We can arrange and advise on pick-ups, drop-offs, activities and tours and we can arrange local transport for groups arriving by plane/bus/train.
- Address: Cloghane, Castlegregory, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: +353 (0)85 136 3454
- Website: http://www.mountbrandonhostel.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MountBrandonHostel
- Distance from Dingle Town: 15-20km