Dúinín House Bed and Breakfast, Dingle
DetailsFáilte Ireland Approved Rating ★★★
Dúinín House, (which in Gaelic means "little fort") is situated just 1 km from the centre of Dingle town on the Conor Pass Road, which leads North to Tralee over the Conor Pass - one of Dingle's most renowned beauty-spots. On arrival, guests are served complimentary tea/coffee and home-baked cake. Breakfasts, chosen from our extensive breakfast menu, are served in the dining room / conservatory which has a magnificent view of Dingle Town and Harbour in the foreground with Mount Eagle, Burnham Hill and Maurhin Peak in the background. On a clear day one of the Blasket Islands can be seen on the distant horizon.
- Address: Connor Pass Road, Dingle, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: 353 66 915 13 35
- Website: http://duininhouse.com
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DuininHouse
- Distance from Dingle Town: 0km