July and August
Fun for all ages on Dingle Harbour. We have attractions to suit all the family - from toddlers to teens. Located in the centre of Dingle town, Turbetts funfair have been operating here every summer since 1963, bringing fun and entertainment to the local community and all who visit the town and surrounding Peninsula.
Facilites include: Fairground novelty food, eg. candyfloss, popcorn, soft drinks. Public toilets available. Car park available.
Open all of July and August. We are the only activity of this kind on the Dingle Peninsula.
Monday - Friday 6pm to Late
Saturday and Sunday - 2pm to Late.
Hours may vary due to weather conditions. It is a fully outdoor experience.
Member of the Irish Showman's Guild and the European Showmen's Union.
- Address: Strand Street, Dingle, Co. Kerry V92 H0CV
- Telephone: 087 2534394 / 087 2705226 / 087 8128551
- Website: http://www.funfairs.ie
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/spincityfunfair
- Distance from Dingle Town: 0km