Brian de Staic Jewellers
Brian de Staic is Ireland’s Leading Goldsmith, world-
renowned and multi award-winning for his craftsmanship.
The stories and stones of the Dingle Peninsula’s Celtic
history are at the heart of Brian De Staic jewellery.
Most notably, Brian created the original Ogham Collection,
which uses Ireland’s first known written language to
inscribe your name in pieces of silver and gold.
Visit our workshop and see our skilled jewellers at work at our
waterfront location on the shore of Dingle Bay. We have 3
shop locations, including a diamond showroom, in Kerry –
The Wood, Dingle, Green St., Dingle and 18 High St.
- Address: Green Street and The Wood, Dingle, Co.Kerry
- Telephone: +353 (0)66 91 51 298
- Website: http://www.briandestaic.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BriandeStaicJewellery
- Distance from Dingle Town: 0km
- Jewellery Shops