Dingle Adventure Race:
11th June 2022
The Dingle Adventure Race (DAR) is a one day Multi Activity Adventure Race consisting of 3 courses of Bike, Hike, Run and Kayak. Test yourself and have fun while you explore the stunning Dingle Peninsula!
There are 3 options to the Dingle Adventure Race:
DAR: The 30 mile/ 48km You bike over the Connor Pass, hike or run Ireland's second highest mountain range. Mt. Brandon, run 10km and sea kayak in Dingle Harbour.
DAR Sport: 26 mile/ 42km but less than half the climbing of DAR course, 1km sea kayak in double sit on tops, bike around Slea Head, hike or run Mt Eagle and bike back to Dingle via Ventry.
DAR Mini: 1km run to kayak, 1km sea kayak in double sit on tops, 8km cycle to Ventry, 5km run Ventry beach, 7 km cycle to Dingle, final 1km run to finish.
More information available on the DAR website.
- Address: Irish Adventures, Burnham, Dingle, Co Kerry, Ireland
- Telephone: 00353-87-4190318
- Website: http://www.dingleadventurerace.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DingleAdventureRace
- Distance from Dingle Town: 0km