Leac a' Ré: Irish Books & Crafts
Leac A' Ré was established in 1974. It is a family run business offering a wide range of Irish made products and books. These include woollen blankets and scarves from Avoca, Foxford and John Hanly Weavers. Irish published books include books by Brandon, Gill & McMillan, O'Brien Press and Collins Press.
The shop also stocks the following:
- Locally made light catchers by Salamander
- Porcelain animals by Animal Crafts
- Puzzles depicting Irish scenes and Celtic themes by Natures Craft
- Perfumes and soaps by
- Fragances of Ireland
- A great variety of coasters, place mats, tea towels, greeting cards, postcards and calendars are also available.
We ship worldwide.
- Address: Strand Street, Dingle, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: +353 (0)66 91 51 138
- Distance from Dingle Town: 0km
- Nearest Town or Village: Dingle / Daingean Uí Chuis