Annascaul Walking Festival
The Annual Annascaul Walks Walking Festival takes place over the October Bank Holiday weekend. The festival offers a variety of guided coastal and hill walks in and around the village of Annascaul.
The 2018 Annascaul Walking Festival takes place from Friday 26th to Sunday 28th of October, with a variety of walks, from easy to difficult.
Registration for all walks will take place at Hanfin’s bar in Main, Street, Annascaul.
Registration for Saturday walks, and Brandon Sunday walk will take place on Friday night from 7pm. For all other walks, walkers may register up to one hour before the start time of the walk.
Note that we do not have any credit card facilities and there is not an ATM in the village.
For more information visit
Facebook: Annascaul Walking Club
There is a range of accomodation available in the beautiful village of Annascaul. Visit our accomodation page for information.
Tea, coffee, soup, and sandwiches will be available in Hanafins after each walk, but walkers are required to provide their own food and water during the walks.
Please respect private parking in the village.
- Address: Annascaul, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: Mike Johnson 087 - 2077019, Dora Kennedy 087 - 9510475, Brian Lucey 066 - 9157382
- Distance from Dingle Town: 10-15km
- Nearest Town or Village: Annascaul / Abhainn an Scáil
- Tags: activities, Annascaul, events, festival, hiking, october, walking