This forum is design to give you an opportunity to ask questions about the programme.
To attend please register and we will send you a Zoom link about an hour before it starts
The CE4RT project will provide funding up to 8000€ per SME (Small Medium Enterprise) from relevant business sectors.
To qualify, please familiarise yourself with the documents below and fill in the application form online.
BENEFITS FOR PARTICIPATING SMEs
The key benefits of participation in the CE4RT programme are:
- Support and coaching in generating a profitable business.
- Guidance in tackling climate action.
- Training on how your SME can have a positive benefit on your community.
- Learning how to preserve the destination including its heritage, culture and nature.
- Education on informing visitors of their positive impact on the destination.
- Networking opportunities to share the journey with the wider European community.
Additional benefits include:
- Access to all learning materials, online training, webinars and best practice examples.
- Meeting and learning from experts.
- Networking and knowledge sharing with SMEs from other destinations participating in the programme.
- Development of a sustainability plan (strategy and action plan).
- Support in achieving a sustainable supply chain.
- Inclusion in promotional and dissemination activities at regional, national and EU level.