Cáife na Caolóige
Recommended by McKenna’s Guides and Georgina Campbell, the café serves locally sourced crabmeat, organic Irish salmon smoked by Daly’s Seafood, Kerry cheeses, and a selection of freshly made soups, sandwiches and daily specials.
All of our cakes are freshly baked in the café, including our gluten free dark chocolate brownies, Kerry apple cake, apple and cinnamon scones and brown bread. Gluten free options are always on the menu.
Open daily from 10.30am-4.30pm
Lunch available from 12 midday to 4pm daily.
Tá an Caifé oscailte gach lá, ó 10.30 r.n. go dtí 4.30in.
Lón le fáil ó meanlae go 4 i.n
- Address: Clogher, Ballyferriter, Dingle, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: +353 66 9156229
- Website: https://louismulcahy.com/louis-mulcahy-cafe/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Louis-Mulcahy-Caif%C3%A9-128755350528104/
- Distance from Dingle Town: 15-20km