We accommodate beginners in search of fun, spectacular scenery and a memorable introduction to riding right through to advanced riders looking for exciting and challenging rides in the open country.
We organise everything. Superb horses, superior facilities, quality accommodation, and, of course, adventurous rides through the magnificent Irish countryside.
We are now open all year round.
- The Cnoc an Cairn Mountain Trek takes you into the hills behind Dingle with views of the Atlantic Ocean and its rugged off-shore Islands; Here we overlook the most westerly point in Europe. This trail is suitable for beginners; our horses are surefooted and reliable. Early Morning and Late Evening Trails we run early morning and late evening trails for those of you looking for something a little different who wish to take advantage of our wonderfully long Summer daylight hours.
- The Two Hour Mountain and Beach Trail is a great option for experienced riders who don't have time for a half or full day trail.
- The Half Day and Full Day Treks are tide dependant and are suitable for intermediate and advanced riders only.
Bord Fáilte and A.I.R.E approved
- Address: Ballinaboula, Dingle Co. Kerry
- Telephone: +353 (0)66 915 2199 /(0)86 821 1225
- Distance from Dingle Town: 2-5km
- Nearest Town or Village: Dingle / Daingean Uí Chuis