Bricks Pub At The West Kerry Brewery
Tigh Bhric (Brick's Pub) on the Slea Head Drive is a local landmark, well known for its fine pints and spontaneous music sessions.
The pub lies 7 miles west of Dingle Town on the road to Baile 'N Fheirtearaigh (Ballyferriter) sandwiched between Brandon Mountain and Márthain Hill in the West Kerry Gaeltacht.
Since 2008 the pub has also been home to Beoir Chorca Dhuibhne/West Kerry Brewery, a small craft micro brewery brewing traditional beers. The first brewery in Kerry since perhaps the 1800’s and the only brew pub in Kerry.
To read more about West Kerry Brewery visit here https://dingle-peninsula.ie/food-drink/food-producers-on-the-dingle-peninsula/item/west-kerry-brewery-beoir-chorca-dhuibhne.html
- Address: An Riasc, Ballyferriter
- Telephone: 087 682 2834, 086 346 405
- Distance from Dingle Town: 5-10km
- Nearest Town or Village: Ballyferriter / Baile an Fheirtéaraigh
- Tags: ballyferriter, brewery, pub