Dingle Harbour offers shelter from all weather and is the base for an active fishing fleet.
The marina is located inside the western breakwater with a depth in excess of 5 metres.
- Type of Marina: Walcon ; 100 berths including 20 visitor berths.
- Power Supply: 220volt AC
- Fuel: Diesel at marina; petrol at local stations
- Water: On tap at marina
- Showers: Availalbe at marina centre
- Laundry: Available at marina centre
- Address: The Marina, Dingle, Co. Kerry
- Telephone: 066 9151629
- Distance from Dingle Town: 0km
- Nearest Town or Village: Dingle / Daingean Uí Chuis