Celtic Nature Walking Tours
We at Celtic Nature believe that walking and talking are great ways to both experience the beauty of the peninsula and enter into the story of the people into whose footsteps we walk.
We have planned a series of walks from easy to challenging to suit your timeframe, ability and desire.
- EASY: Join us on an hour and a half stroll through the story of Dingle Town - Past and Present.
- NOT SO HARD: Stretch your legs on a 2-3 hour easy hike by coastal cliffs where we talk ancient Ireland, the myths, history and local story.
- Challenging: Take to the hills. Climb Mount Brandon. Experience the high ground of the Dingle Peninsula.
- Address: Mullenaglemig, Dingle, County Kerry, Ireland
- Telephone: +353 87 7903950 or +353 87 6247230
- Distance from Dingle Town: 0km
- Nearest Town or Village: Dingle / Daingean Uí Chuis